Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fun New Projects on the Horizon

The turquoise is a scarf for myself.
I want to knit each of the dishcloths in this book
and give them as Christmas 2011 gifts.

Love the quilts in these books.

I plan to make this "Plain Spoken" quilt from
The Modern Quilt Workshop
for my 10 year old son in shades of dark blue and gray.

I first saw it here at Blueberry Buckle.
Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?


Heather said...

You've certainly picked out some gorgeous new projects! It will be fun to see them after completion. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Saminda said...

I must learn how to knit dishcloths too - they are the best dishcloths ever!! So durable and they have a nice ability to get grime off dishes. :) A friend knitted me up a bunch a couple of years ago... but they are turning to shreds now! Time for me to learn I think. :) I love the colour of your scarf. xx

Heather said...

Wow, you've got some great projects ahead of you. I tried knitting, but I just wasn't fast enough. It is very relaxing. I should try it again. Thanks for the inspiration!